Doomswell NUBSTEP White
$749.00 – $769.00
The Doomswell Nubstep White was made with the high-performance surfer in mind and redesigned with more surf style features than in years past.
The Doomswell Nubstep White was made with the high-performance surfer in mind and redesigned with more surf style features than in years past. The pulled-back wing and rounded diamond tail offer a tight turning radius, allowing riders to maintain control and boost command. With a single bottom concave for speed, an increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive, this board offers a crisp edge tucked under the base for release and planing. The Nubstep is truly the most agile design created by Doomswell.
Features of Doomswell NUBSTEP White
- Pulled in nose for tight turning radius
- Fiberglass and epoxy construction
- Surf style profile with increased nose rocker
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Wood stringer for backbone strength
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 fins included
- Board length: 4’2″ /4’4″ /4’6” / 4’8” / 5’0” / 5’2”
- 4’2″ board supports up to 150 lbs. 4’4″ board supports up to 155 lbs. 4’6″ board supports up to 185 lbs. 4’8″ board supports up to 230 lbs. 5’0″ board supports up to 265 lbs. 5’2″ board supports up to 300 lbs
Here at NXTLVL Marine we carry a large variety of summer clothing for the entire family – hats, shorts, fishing shirts, and cover ups just to name a few. We want you to stay out on the water as long as you can, so our Pro Shop stocks sun care products for your hair and skin.
4'2", 4'4", 4"6"