Doomswell Neo White
The Doomswell Neo White is the one if you are ready to level up! With a complete single concave bottom contour from nose to tail to maintain speed, its rounder surf-style rail will provide a ton of drive
The Doomswell Neo White is the one if you are ready to level up! With a complete single concave bottom contour from nose to tail to maintain speed, its rounder surf-style rail will provide a ton of drive. Combine this with a crisp edge slightly tucked under the board? You get a crisp release when you want it. The Neo’s increased volume “blunt” nose was designed to help aggressive surfers land fakie much easier than a traditional pointed nose. This board comes with a quad fin setup for maximum control with the option to surf just the thrusters for more of a loose agile ride. This board truly is “The One”!
Features of The Doomswell Neo White
- Blunt nose for smooth reverse landings
- Fiberglass and epoxy construction
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Surf style profile with increased nose rocker
- 6 carbon stringers for backbone strength
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 fins included
- Board length: 4’6” / 4’8” / 5’0” / 5’2”
- 4’2″ board supports up to 150 lbs. 4’4″ board supports up to 155 lbs. 4’6″ board supports up to 185 lbs. 4’8″ board supports up to 230 lbs. 5’0″ board supports up to 265. 5’2″ board supports up to 300 lbs
Wakesurfing evolved from ocean surfing and skimboarding. Although board shapes and stylings vary greatly from brand to brand, elements from these 2 sports can be seen in them all. The differing shapes of the boards help accommodate for ability levels and riding styles, but they all generally fall into 1 of 3 categories: Surf Style, Skim Style, or Hybrid.
Here at NXTLVL Marine we carry a large variety of summer clothing for the entire family – hats, shorts, fishing shirts, and cover ups just to name a few. We want you to stay out on the water as long as you can, so our Pro Shop stocks sun care products for your hair and skin.
4'2", 4'4", 4'6"