True to its name, the Doomswell Mongrel is designed for the skim-style wakesurfer who isn’t switching to surf style but still wants the benefits of agile board construction
True to its name, the Doomswell Mongrel is designed for the skim-style wakesurfer who isn’t switching to surf style but still wants the benefits of agile board construction. With added buoyancy and a fuller outline. This board carves hard, snaps fast, and is super responsive.
Feaures of Doomswell Mongrel
- Pointed nose for tight turning radius
- Fiberglass and epoxy construction
- Lower rocker profile for planing and speed
- Flat bottom contour
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 3 Futures fin boxes; Set up as a tri, twin, or single
- 3 fins included
- Board length: 4’4” / 4’8”
- 4’6″ board supports up to 220 lbs. 4’8″ board supports up to 260 lbs
Wakesurfing evolved from ocean surfing and skimboarding. Although board shapes and stylings vary greatly from brand to brand, elements from these 2 sports can be seen in them all. The differing shapes of the boards help accommodate for ability levels and riding styles, but they all generally fall into 1 of 3 categories: Surf Style, Skim Style, or Hybrid.
Here at NXTLVL Marine we carry a large variety of summer clothing for the entire family – hats, shorts, fishing shirts, and cover ups just to name a few. We want you to stay out on the water as long as you can, so our Pro Shop stocks sun care products for your hair and skin.